1 cze 2011

takeacloserlooktothedetails

watch DNKY, brancelets: OYSHO and H&M, sunglasses MANGO, jeans ZARA, shoes ZARA, shirt NEWLOOK, rings H&M, necklace MANGO, belt WRANGLER, bag GINO ROSSI, 
orange-red lipstick SEPHORA

I like wearing simple clothes with a lot of jewellery. Especially when I am not in a mood for making my feet sick because of heels. I guess it might be my look for this summer ;) simple but with a bit of cuteness :)

Have you got any ideas for ss2011 season??

I love BODY SHOP for great smell and consistence of their products!

xx
K.

13 komentarzy:

  1. I love the wings on the necklace!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. love the outfit. the jeweleries and red lipstick definitely adds oomph to the outfit.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful and effortless look! Most days, I'd like to be in simple clothes too! I love your watch and shoes! xoxoxoo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. amazing blog:)
    i love to follow you:)
    maybe you want to follow me, too?
    love sophie
    http://sophieslifedream.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. love the bow shoes and your rings, I just bought a similar one recently! Nice outfit! x http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. beautiful accessories! love piling them on too :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment=) what a pretty watch and so the outfit looks very comfortable...ohh!Mountains makes me nauseous too=)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Thanks for visiting! I linked you today. Come back and visit soon and check it out! http://www.lisacwrites.com/2011/06/brooklyn-sun.html

    I'm digging your creative style! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. love the simplicity of your outfit:) nice watch!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. answer:thank you so much for your lovely comment!!*_*
    I am very happy that you visited my blog!!;D

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Thankyou for your lovely comment!
    Prague is great, so hot right now!!!
    Xxo

    THATGIRLKIP

    OdpowiedzUsuń